Sometimes we need a boost for how we see ourselves, maybe you have went through a transition, you’re going through a divorce, or you’ve gained some unwanted weight, whatever the case may be, you’re not seeing yourself in a good way at this time! It is a fact when we feel good about ourselves we tend to be more productive, it’s not about putting yourself on a pillar or boasting, but, it is about bring all that you can be! So, I have provided 7 things you can do to boost your self-esteem!
1. Confession – Confessing is speaking out loud, speak out loud the things you want to see in your life! Say things like I am fearfully and wonderfully made, if it’s going to be it’s going to be up to me! In other words speak positive over yourself! We have what we say!
2. Love – Love is not just an emotion it is a decision! Decide today that you are going to love on yourself! Make the decision to take care of yourself, you only have one you!
3. Celebrate – Celebrate your accomplishments, celebrate what you do have, celebrate the impact you have had in someone else’s life! We all have been some kind of influence in other people’s lives focus on the positive role you have played in your children’s lives, your families, friends, whoever! Celebrate yourself!
4. Imagine – See yourself in your imagination already reaching your goal! We have an imagination that knows no limits. If you can see yourself successful you will have something to look forward to! Be careful don’t let your imagination run wild!
5.Fellowship – Go out with some friends or family who loves to be in your presence, people who celebrates you! Get rid of the negative voices in your life!
6. Let Somethings Go – Sometimes we need to take an inventory of our lives, what are we holding on to that is not beneficial for us! Where are you hanging out? What are you reading? What are you listening to? Take inventory and release the things that are not doing any good for you!
7. Evaluate Your Relationships – There are times when we must look at the relationships in our lives, people are in our lives for a reason and a season and all seasons come to an end. It’s time to figure out which relationship is for a reason and which is for a season and determine if that reason and season’s time is up!
I’m pretty sure there are some other things that you can do to boost your self-esteem, this list is not expected to be an exhaustive list, but I pray that you will be inspired to make a change in your life to see the Greatness in You!
“Be Empowered. Be Motivated. Be Educated”.